What makes Birth Boot Camp different from other certifications?
The Birth Boot Camp DOULA Program trains doulas to support expectant families in their best birth and to build a professional and satisfying business doing what they love. Birth Boot Camp Doulas are especially trained in supporting natural birth, but also receive training specific to supporting both medicated and cesarean births.
When you train with Birth Boot Camp, you receive everything you need to support families in childbirth and run a sustainable and successful doula business. Your workshop fee includes all of your training. There are no additional fees, no extra nickels and dimes!
A few things that really set Birth Boot Camp apart from other certification programs:
- View the modern and comprehensive Birth Boot Camp course online (workbook not included)! No need to track down a childbirth class!
- Receive breastfeeding training from respected IBCLC, Mellanie Sheppard, through The Ultimate MRE video course.
- Attend a doula-specific breastfeeding workshop with IBCLC, Mellanie Sheppard, in person, at your training.
- A focus on professional doula work and building a business that is both sustainable and professionally satisfying. You will learn how to turn your passion and skills into a profession.
- All trainees come to the 3-day workshop after completing their reading, study guide, and paperwork. This puts everyone on the same page, ready to learn hands-on skills and how to run a successful practice.
- Learn about effective and therapeutic communication with clients, healthcare providers and staff.
- Be mentored by successful and inspirational doulas!
- You will be confident not only in your skills as a Birth Boot Camp DOULA, but in interviewing and conducting prenatal and postpartum appointments.
- Become part of the global Birth Boot Camp Community. The most supportive, affirmative and positive place online and in person!
- Your clients will receive a beautiful, professionally printed booklet full of information about pregnancy, labor, birth. and the postpartum period. Your contracts are included within the booklet and streamline your business and client appointments.
- Training includes information about supporting women postpartum and being on the first line of defense for postpartum mood disorders.
- Your business and promotional materials are affordable on our online store.
- Company Retreat for all Birth Boot Camp Instructors and DOULAS held every three years.
What do I get with my training?
- An intense, hands-on, three-day doula skills workshop with a focus on professionalism and business development
- Detailed Doula Manual
- Access to modern, comprehensive Birth Boot Camp childbirth education (workbook not included), prior to training
- A copy of Breastfeeding: The Ultimate MRE video to be viewed prior to training
- Rigorous pre-training curriculum and online Facebook group
- Training by professionals to build skills in marketing, interviewing, website creation and building a successful business
- Doula breastfeeding support skills taught by an IBCLC
- A copy of the booklet, Supporting Arms, which your clients receive
- Access to business and marketing materials and Birth Boot Camp photo archives
- Vanity email address
- Birth Boot Camp tumbler, pen, and tote bag
- Your professional bio and link on the Birth Boot Camp website
- An online community with fellow Birth Boot Camp DOULAS
- Professional headshot for website and marketing materials
- Continued marketing support
- The Birth Boot Camp DOULAS are backed by the Birth Boot Camp brand which is nationally recognized for successfully preparing couples for natural birth