Register for a training workshop.
Complete all necessary requirements - Complete study guide, Blood Born Pathogens certification, watch all 10 Birth Boot Camp Online classes. Turn on in study guide and all certification materials 2 weeks before your training workshop.
- Orgasmic Birth
- Born in the USA
Attend two of the same breastfeeding support groups consecutively. You will share your observations in the Support Group Module.
- Breastfeeding: The Ultimate MRE
- Lactation Intensive for Birth Professionals
Complete, pass, and purchase the certificate for one of the following Bloodborne Pathogens Classes.
Watch the 10-class Birth Boot Camp childbirth education series online and answer the questions in the Childbirth Education Module.
Compile a document of resources that support women and babies during the childbearing and breastfeeding years.
Attend 2 births (other than your own) and write a summaries for each birth including what you learned and how it will help you as a doula. You are encouraged to attend births at different locations to gain an understanding of how things can vary from one birth place to the next.
Register for your training workshop.
The Birth Boot Camp Doula Certification is valid through the month of March following your training (unless your training was in Jan, Feb, or Mar leading up to re-certification).
If you attend a Birth Boot Camp Instructor Training OR a Reboot Refresher Training, the following paperwork is waived. Re-certification fee will still apply.
- Attend 2 different types of local community groups that support new parents (i.e. La Leche League, MEND, WIC, ICAN, Holistic Moms Network, cloth diapering group, a local birth network, a babywearing group, postpartum support group, etc.)
- Submit a short paragraph detailing what was covered at the meetings
- Read 1 book of your choice (making sure the topic is birth, pregnancy, breastfeeding, postpartum, business or parenting) and submit a brief three paragraph book review.
- Doula Choice: choose one of the following
- Take a tour of a local hospital or birth center
- Other birth related training - include certificates in your submission
- Watch 3 BBC Webinars found in the private Facebook group.
- Agree to the Birth Boot Camp Code of Conduct.
- Agree to uphold all ethics and standards as outlined in the Birth Boot Camp DOULA Handbook and Non-Compete Agreement, and policies and procedures.
- Submit your completed paperwork and payment of $75* by the anniversary of your certification month.
- All paperwork should be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Payment can be made via PayPal to email@example.com
- Payment can also be made by check, mailed to Birth Boot Camp PO BOX 1874 Mansfield, TX 76063
Allow up to 2 weeks for the processing of your completed recertification information.
- A $50 late fee will be charged if forms and payment are not received on or before your recertification month is over.
- If forms and/or payment are late, your name will be removed from the website until all requirements are complete.
- If you are also a Birth Boot Camp Instructor, you will receive a $25 discount on your doula re-certification fee.