Birth Boot Camp DOULA is about…
Birth Boot Camp DOULA is about women…
- Women having an amazing, supported, natural, birth experience.
- Women supporting other women through doula work.
- Women having sustainable, joyful, businesses as professional doulas.
Birth Boot Camp DOULA is about partners…
- Partners who feel supported throughout the birth process by a doula who believes in their important role and who has had a natural birth and breastfed for one year.
- Partners who feel confident that their doula knows and respects them.
- Partners who know that there is someone on their side to support them as they transition into parenthood.
Birth Boot Camp DOULA is about families…
- Families having a positive birth experience together.
- Families growing stronger through pregnancy, birth, and postpartum.
- Families finding joy and love in the transition from couple to family.
Birth Boot Camp DOULA is about postpartum…
- A postpartum experience that is positive and surrounded by community.
- A postpartum where breastfeeding is understood and helped by a knowledgeable and trained doula who can truly help or can find support within your community.
Birth Boot Camp DOULA is about professionalism…
- With professional doulas, we bring you the best in comprehensive, ethical, care for your pregnancy and birth.
- Our professional doulas share the same training and goals. They are not “hobbyists.”
Birth Boot Camp DOULA is about sustainability….
- Our doulas are trained to run a doula business that benefits their community, their couples, and their own families.
- Our doulas are encouraged to practice in such a way that they still have the energy, excitement and joy to continue on as a doula many years from now.
At Birth Boot Camp DOULA, we believe that being a doula is about so much more than just showing up at the birth. We create a sustainable community of mentored doulas who serve their clients, garnish respect in their birth communities, and who love what they do as they support families in natural birth.
Join Birth Boot Camp DOULA today!